This setup is the base for any other program with graphic output.
So far you have learned:
- how to install Rust and initialize a new Rust project with cargo.
- what a cargo manifest is, and how you can add dependencies.
- how to declare mutable and immutable variables and how to write functions.
- how to use two different types of loops and iterate over something.
- You got to know Rust's awesome error messages.
- You know what an enum is and can use
matchfor control flow.
- You can look things up in the documentation.
- You made your first experience in handling errors and took the first step to write a multithreaded program.